Tuesday 13 May 2014

HYPETRAK Mix: Sapphire Slows - Romantic Acid Night Driving by HYPETRAK





"I gathered my recent favorite dark electronic tracks. Many of them are today's experimental techno/house from North America, and the others were made in Europe such as UK, France and Italy. When I make a mix, I always pick first one up from my piled up record collection in the room, and try to imagine and create my own story flowing in the mix from the idea. Unfortunately I can't explain all the story here, but please just enjoy driving between the beautiful dark acid tracks." Sapphire Slows - Romantic Acid Night Driving (Tracklist) 1. Claire - The Line 2. Heterotic - Self-Importance 3. Cities Aviv - (View 180): Picture Me Gone 4. Danton Eeprom - Fem Dom 5. Death Comet Crew - Me, Czar Of The Magyars (Feat. Rapscallion) 6. Veiled - Masmorra 7. Rrose - Secretion 8. Aurora Halal - Hazy G 9. Femminielli Noir - Dorogadito 10. Patricia - Waiting For Alexis 11. Hieroglyphic Being - The Electronic Belt 12. Golden Teacher - Ceder Eels 13. Ike Yard - Half A God (Recombinant Rem) Read more here: : http://ift.tt/QDPKg2

No comments:

Post a Comment