Sunday 15 February 2015

SUNDAY MORNING - 02 - Rivet by Danny Daze





THE ARTIST: RIVET http://ift.tt/1AqpJXo Finn/Swede born and raised in Sweden. Started DJing 1996 and producing a few years later. Jeff Mills and Surgeon as rolemodels. First vinyl release in 2001 on his own label Emergence Records. Had a good 10 year run in hard techno, but after a near death motorcycle crash in 2010 decided to reboot the career under the Rivet moniker. Nowadays crossing all types of genres both as a DJ and producer. THE MIX: It was a very organic process recording this, I just compiled some of my most listened to records of 2014. Since there were no guidelines on tempo or style I just went on moods. I am happy about how the styles range but the mood stays intact. To break the 2014 concept I added the 1982 Blancmange track that is an all time favorite of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment