Wednesday 23 October 2013

Jimpster - Love You Better (Ft. Alexander East) by Jimpster





Ripperton explains: I started to think to make this compilation end of august when my friend Anna explained me the www.betterplace.org/en/projects/8617-an-elementary-school-for-ban-sakmuang-laos project. I needed to make something real in my musician life so I asked my friends musicians and dj's to help me to raise found to build and elementary school in Laos. Here's the compilation ready for you, there is a lot of fantastic unreleased tracks that you will enjoy! Pay what you want because Tamed Musiq ensures that all benefits from this compilation will go to the betterplace.org ! Ripperton, the Artists and the Tamed Musiq Team, October 2013 Released 21 October 2013 Tamed Musiq ensures that all benefits from this compilation will go to the www.betterplace.org/en/projects/8617-an-elementary-school-for-ban-sakmuang-laos

No comments:

Post a Comment