Tuesday 30 July 2013

Splendour in the Grass Setlists

Splendour came, I missed out, but I can still conquer the setlists!

I've got the first half of the shows up here, and am working on putting together a MASSIVE Splendour playlist - partly because I want to relive the moment, partly because I have no life.

Check out the artists here:

Alt-J

1.            Intro
2.            Ripe & Ruin
3.            Tessellate
4.            Breezeblocks
5.            Taro

Everything Everything

1.            Undrowned
2.            Torso of the Week
3.            MY KZ, UR BF
4.            Duet
5.            Schoolin'
6.            Suffragette Suffragette
7.            Cough Cough
8.            Radiant
9.            Choice Mountain
10.          Kemosabe
11.          Photoshop Handsome
12.          Don't Try

The Jungle Giants

1.            You've Got Something
2.            Skin To Bone
3.            Way Back When
4.            No One Needs To Know
5.            Mr Polite
6.            She's a Riot
7.            I Am What You Want Me To Be

Laura Marling

1.            Take the Night Off / I Was Once An Eagle / You Know
2.            I Am A Master Hunter
3.            Alas I Cannot Swim
4.            Ghosts
5.            Blackberry Stone
6.            Little Bird
7.            Sophia
8.            Rambling Man

Of Monsters and Men

1.            Dirty Paws
2.            From Finner
3.            Yellow Light
4.            Mountain Sound
5.            Your Bones
6.            King and Lionheart
7.            Beneath My Bed
8.            Lakehouse
9.            Little Talks
10.          Six Weeks

Birds of Tokyo

1.            When The Night Falls Quiet
2.            Wild Eyed Boy
3.            Plans
4.            Wild At Heart
5.            Circles
6.            Lanterns

Sarah Blasko

1.            All I Want
2.            Hold On My Heart
3.            Over and Over
4.            We Won't Run
5.            Sleeper Awake
6.            I Awake
7.            An Arrow
8.            God-Fearing
9.            All of Me
10.          Not Yet

The National

1.            Fake Empire
2.            I Should Live in Salt
3.            Don't Swallow the Cap
4.            Bloodbuzz Ohio
5.            Mistaken for Strangers
6.            Sea of Love
7.            Demons
8.            Afraid of Everyone
9.            Conversation 16
10.          Squalor Victoria
11.          I Need My Girl
12.          This Is the Last Time
13.          Abel
14.          Slow Show
15.          Sorrow
16.          Pink Rabbits
17.          Graceless
18.          England
19.          Mr. November
20.          Terrible Love

TV on the Radio

1.            Halfway Home
2.            Blues From Down Here
3.            Province
4.            Young Liars
5.            Mercy
6.            Second Song
7.            Wolf Like Me
8.            Golden Age
9.            Million Miles
10.          Repetition

11.          Staring at the Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment