Monday 19 November 2012

Harvest Aftermath

What a festival!

Best festival I have ever been to. Whoever is in Brisbane - make sure you go.. there is absolutely no reason not to!

I saw:

Silversun Pickups: Wasn't a huge fan of their setlist but they were very very good live. Finishing with Lazy Eye was a great move - not one member of the crowd wasn't singing.

Ben Folds Five: Didn't get a chance to watch their entire set but we saw the first 5-6 songs. 2nd song in was 'Jackson Cannery', which had everyone dancing! Would have loved to have seen more, but we all know what festivals are like!

Beck: THE BEST! Honestly amazing. Had the whole crowd dancing like idiots, there was not one person who wasn't smiling. Best part of the day - 'Loser' was probably the best, although 'Devils Haircut' and 'Where Its At' came very close!

Sigur Ros: Incredibly emotional and epic, I wish we could have seen their whole set - we saw about the first 4 songs and was nearly in tears being dragged away :( .

Santigold: Sigur Who?! Santigold was incredible, and was close to the highlight of the day. She is so much fun and she really throws a great show.. had about 50 people from the crowd up at one stage!

I know I missed a few key acts but thats always the case with a festival, and I have no regrets seeing the acts I ended up choosing.

Best festival ever? Prove me wrong, Stereosonic!

No comments:

Post a Comment